Monday, May 21, 2007

Black & White

Black & white pictures are probably my favorite pictures to scrapbook. Often I will take a "dull" picture and change it to black & white and the whole mood of the picture changes.

These are pictures of my three younger siblings. These are some of my favorite pages!

Katie: I took some scraps of paper and put them to good use on this page. I keep almost all of my scraps if they are big enough. Buttons are really fun to use too. Now you can put all of those buttons you've been collecting over the years to good use! Or you can be like me and buy 4 packets of buttons that will last you years. Ha! Also, at the very bottom of this page you can see where I sewed "Katie."


Jacob: This was the very first time I used my sewing machine on paper. I think I've used my sewing machine for scrapbooking more than I've used it on fabric. In the blue square I stamped little words that would describe Jacob. I really like word stamps!


Amanda: This page was so much fun to create! The idea was inspired by something I saw in a Creating Keepsakes magazine. I stamped on all of the flower petals, except for the bold-colored petals. And then I journaled on the stems.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: