Monday, May 21, 2007

First Attempt

Here are my first attempts at taking pictures of some of my 12 x 12 scrapbook pages, uploading them into our computer, cropping them, and finally publishing them on this blog. You'll notice some imperfections, but I'm not going for "perfect" here. Haha! You can get the basic idea of what these layouts look like. And yes, if you would like to borrow some ideas...feel free. I am often inspired by someone else's creations, so I want to inspire you too. That's why I've created this blog. Enjoy!!


A bit of a fuzzy picture (the pics are clear on the actual page). This paper is super cool. The only stamping I did with this page was little words around the pictures.


I love scrapbooking my kitties! This was some fun paper to use! I'm really into circles right now, too.



Simple, but fun! The pictures really make this page.



Circles, circles, circles!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: