Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Getting Organized (or so it seems)

Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to show this top picture because it looks kinda messy to me. BUT...compared to what it looked like before I bought these plastic drawers, this is much better! Ha! These drawers were such a good investment! I'm still working on improving these storage areas, but I'm ok with what I have for now. I have lots and lots of scrap paper. Because of doing stamping parties, I have a lot of leftover pre-cut paper. The top 2 sets of drawers are my filing system for different colored scraps that I have. This was a time-saver because now when I want a certain color, I open the white, black, blue, green, red, purple, or orange drawer to find the colors I want. No more digging through boxes to find that perfect color!



These paper holders are great for storing paper and my Creating Keepsakes magazines. I also use the accordian files, but these paper holders are my favorite!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

I wish I had my collection of rubber stamps here- its all in WV in my parents barn! I especially miss my embossing gun...

Do visit my blog, just click on my name in blue and it takes you right to my profile. It will be fun to look in on one another's crafts and projects!