Monday, May 21, 2007

Random Pages

These are pages from 2005.


Here is a beautiful picture of Matthew & Jessica on their wedding day. I love this picture! I did a lot of stamping on this page. It's fun to stamp, color, and cut out the images and put them across a picture like I did with the flowers.


Kraft paper (the light brown) is fun to scrapbook with. I did the journaling by hand. Sometimes I type and print out the journaling. I think it looks nice either way (that is, if you like your hand writing).



This is one of my favorite techniques to do with fishing pictures. I have a card I like to make that's very similar to this. Paper tearing is a necessity for making waves.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christina,

It's me again. I have never really used stamps on my pages but looking at these layouts may just inspire me to do so. These are great.

Michelle