Friday, October 19, 2007

Preparation and fun!


As a demonstrator, I am often asked what I like to use best to color when it comes to stamping, making cards, and scrapbooking. My personal favorite is markers, but not just any markers, Stampin' Up! markers! I earned this whole set last year and have enjoyed coloring with them.

Here are a few reasons why I like these:

1. You can color directly onto the stamp, huff on it (to moist) and stamp it. It's fun for those stamps that you want to be different colors.
2. You can color in the lines just like you do with regular markers. (or you can color outside of the lines...whatever suits you best!)
3. You can write with these markers. There are two sides. One side is the marker and the other side is a "pen".


In September we went to the Grand Canyon. These are some of the things I purchased just for scrapbooking the pictures we took. I'm excited to get started! I like to put things together in a pile (usually on the floor) to prepare for upcoming scrapbooking.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: