Thursday, December 20, 2007

RED

I guess red has been my favorite color to scrapbook lately. I am currently out of printer ink--it's supposed to be coming in the mail soon, and so I have been working on some pictures that I had printed previously. These are some of my favorite pages! I have been seeing my scrapbooking style change. Lately it has been a lot of bold colors, browns, glitter, lots of embellishments crowded together, and funky patterned paper. Getting the Express Kits from Memory Works and using the products has been a TON of fun!!


Haha! You'll probably need to click on this one also to get the full perspective of what is going on in this picture. Natasha took this picture of Quent and I last year. The paper came from the December Express Kit by Memory Works. The back side has some beautiful designs on it too! Check out the next post to see the details of the chipboard letters spelling "ME" and also the flower I made out of ribbon. It was the first time I did that!


Paper has been a big thing for me lately. What I am discovering is that the biggest part of planning a page for me involves two main things...the picture and the paper. Those two things are going to be what expresses the feelings you want to portray. Now, I may have just lost some of you...but really, scrapbooking is about expressing and capturing memories through the pictures you have. It's art! Ok...I'm getting off a little bit here. Ha! Check out the post below to see more detail. Oh...this is a picture of me and my friend Carly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: