Monday, January 7, 2008

Different

Recently I read somewhere that scrapbooking is like women (and men) making a historical record. History is full of bad times and good times. This was actually my first time doing a scrapbook page about something more serious. I know I could definitely make more. Ha! Maybe I'll make a personal scrapbook just for me. Don't be afraid to scrapbook the unhappy, more serious events of life; they are part of life too!

Now where is a picture of a flea...haha!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Loretta said...

Boy can I relate to food issues to cover things up. I am really good at stuffing my feelings in my socks and putting food on top.

Beautiful page, tho. I really like it. You are really good, ya know.\

Love ya...Loretta

Loretta said...

I can sure relate to using food to solve things or actually to mask them. I can hide a lot of feelings in my socks by cramming food on top of them.

Lovely pages on here.

Love you ... Loretta