Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Free

I had to laugh when Quent walked by and only saw the one word I had put on the page so far. It was "FREE". But now it's a finished product. (I had to close this the first time I tried to post this since I realized I forgot to add the drop shadows.)

And again, I must give credit to where credit is due (http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?set=recent&gallery=1&cmd=display&layout_id=1292582). This would be called "Scrap-lifting". And it's legal! Sometimes we all need a little inspiration and when I do I look through Creating Keepsakes magazines, go to twopeaseinabucket.com, or look at my friend's blogs or pages. There are days when I just scrapbook and I don't need anything to get my creative juices going. There are also days when I just need a little spark of inspiration. Today was one of those days when I needed major inspiration!



Even though this is scrap-lifting, I made my own digi-paper. I found a new blog on Jessica's links called Obsidian Dawn (http://www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com). There are a lot of free brushes on there. Most of these brushes are from there.

I also used scanned paper and ribbon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: