Thursday, January 10, 2008

Latest Happenings

Hello! Here are some of my latest layouts:


Cloud Nine Designs has some really cool paper with glitter already on it! I bought this from Pages In Time in Grand Rapids, Michigan. I didn't feel like I had to add much to this page because of the paper. I enhanced the photo in Photoshop. You may recognize this photo!


I'm not totally finished with this page yet. Lately I have been printing my photos using Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper. It's wonderful! This page shows a different way to lay out your pictures. I added a flower in the bottom corner and attached a silver metal photo corner along with some Stampin' Up! rhinestone brads.


These pictures make me realize how much I look like my mom. ...

This layout is kinda just like craziness thrown together. Right now I'm trying to use up the supplies I have. So if I have it and it looks okay on the page, I'm just sticking it on there. Ha! So my challenge to you would be to dig out some of that stuff you've been saving up and use it--all one one layout! Haha! Or two, or three, or four!

Oh, you may notice the embellishment that says "Broken-In" on it. I think that was a chipboard tag that came with an item of clothing I bought. I thought it was cool, so I kept it for scrappin' purposes. I was happy to finally find a page for it's home.


Oh wow! A layout without flowers!! Haha! *faint* I *almost* put flowers on it, but it really didn't seem to match the snowflake theme. Ha! I put a touch of glitter on some of the snowflakes on the paper and added some glitter to one of the added snowflakes in the center of the page. I truly am a glitter freak!

I'm really liking circles with squares and rectangles right now. The green half-circle was something I designed in Photoshop. I saw an idea for journaling in half-circles in the February 2008 Creating Keepsakes magazine and it sparked some creative interest.

Don't be afraid to use different shapes together!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: