Friday, January 11, 2008

New, update, love, and visitor--and in that order


This was more of a "simple" page--at least compared to what I have been doing lately. Ha!


Remember this http://happystamping.blogspot.com/2008/01/what-to-do.html? I've updated the page with "sister" and a couple of 3-d sticker flowers. "Sister" was originally a silver metal die-cut, which I plastered with glitter. *BIG grin*


Today the Doodlebug black sugar-coated chipboard letters came that I ordered. I was very excited! Can you tell? Ha!



I had a visitor up in the loft today: our cat Shadow. The picture isn't the greatest, but since she's not fond of the camera flash, I take what I can get. It's sweet when she comes up and visits with me. She usually sits in the window and watches the seagulls, ravens, and eagles fly over our house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: