Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Page of my mom

During my "scrapbooker's block" today I struggled with this page. I was so excited to get started on it, but the creative juices really weren't flowing. I first started out with a black & white photo of my mom and I, but I didn't like that so I printed another photo in sephia.


This is how far I got the first time and then decided to take a little break.


This is the end result. The picture really doesn't do justice to what the page looks like in the light. I saw an idea with a flower folded over like the one you see above and so I tried it out on this page.


I felt that the page needed something in the top, left corner. I stamped some whirly doodles from a Stampin' Up! set called Priceless in Craft white ink. Then I added some glitter to the swirls. I really like how it turned out.


An upclose view of what I did in the opposite corner. Glitter is my best friend! Haha!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: