Monday, January 21, 2008

Scrapbook Class {before & after}

On Saturday I took a scrapbooking class at the local scrapbook store. It was taught by Nettie Covalt. She's a super-scrapbooker and takes an annual trip to the Creating Keepsakes convention. Wouldn't that be fun!?! Each month she is teaching a class and for each class they do a calendar page. This was the page for February. I will just be using these pages as regular album pages and not as a calendar.


{Before}

This is what I made during class. It was the first time I used foam stamps with paint to "stamp". I really liked it!





{After}

This is what I did once I came home (well, actually 2 days later). I told my husband that I did it "Christina Style". Haha! We all have our own ideas and styles. Nettie encouraged us to do what *we* liked. She gave us printed instructions, but we could do whatever we wanted with the supplies that were given to us.

Oh, would you believe that the pictures on the page were from the same day as the class?!? I'm surprised at myself because I'm basically already starting on my 2008 album! This is not somthing that I usually do. And would you believe that this is NOT the first page I've done for 2008?? Haha! It's the second! *smile*
Posted by Picasa

No comments: