Thursday, January 10, 2008

S(now)ewing

I brought out the sewing machine for this page. (Yes, I have still used my sewing machine more for scrapbooking than anything else). Ha! There's lots of detail on this page; click to see.

((This is a page of my sister Katie on Thanksgiving Day.))
I have a lot of ribbon I want to use up; this was a great way to use it! (That's right, dig up that ole ribbon and create!) Ha!

Journaling with your scrapbook pages is optional. Sometimes I don't know what to say, so I don't put any journaling. I really like to write, but when it comes to journaling for scrapbooking I have a harder time. Maybe I'll get better with that over time. There are many ways to journal. You can print your typed journaling or you can print/write by hand. I think it's neat to have your own handwriting so generations down the line can see your writing as another personal touch; it's a special touch.

Oh! I *tried* to get an upclose shot of the letters that make the word "snow" at the bottom, but it didn't work (using older camera). These are letters by Around the Block. They are cute!
I also used a new product by Stampin' Up! Rub-ons! Some of the words, such as "funky fresh and fun" are rub-ons.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loretta said...

This is such a cute page. I'll be scraplifting this one.

Love you...Loretta