Monday, January 28, 2008

What I did this weekend...

This weekend the local scrapbook store had a crop. This was the first time in a long, long time that I went and actually scrapbooked. Ha! After printing some pictures, planning and packing up, I was ready to scrapbook.


I was really excited about this page. There were a few things that "happened", but it's all good! Ha! (P.S. My hair looks like that because I'm laying down. It would be kinda fun if it stuck up like that, huh?)


This is one of those crazy Christina pages. I don't know how to explain this one. Lately I've not wanted much order to my pages. I just want wild, wacky, and crazy designs. I'm hoping to add more to this page later.


I think this was my favorite page I did this weekend. I used up some rub-ons and broke out with the buttons. Feel free to take a closer look to see more detail.


I'm not sure if this is totally finished. I've really been into black & white.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: