Saturday, February 23, 2008

4 Real

I had started this page awhile ago, but then felt like I was stuck. I ended up peeling of an embellishment and starting fresh. I like how this turned out.


There's a lot of rub-ons on this page. I really like the background paper.


I don't usually put numbers on my pages, so I thought it was about time. And what a great excuse to use a sticky die-cut and glitter!


I was recently at Wal-Mart and they had these cute little rhinestones in the craft section. There's probably 200-300 mini rhinestones in a package, with 2 different colors.


Here's an upclose view of the flower I stamped on white paper and then cut out, with a rhinestone flower embellishment. The butterfly and bird are rub-ons, which I believe are from Basic Grey.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: