Saturday, February 16, 2008

"a"

I have other pictures that go along with this picture, but I didn't want to scrapbook them on this page. I'm enjoying scrapbooking one picture on one page right now. Yeah!


This is probably one of my favorite papers! I love the scalloped edges, the colors. I'm really into this "office" type paper right now.


I finally used one of the crocheted flowers. I thought it went perfectly with this page. Notice the glittered flourish.


Stampin' Up! has a new product that are sticky die-cut letters. You peel off the backing, put it on your page, card, or whatever, peel the top off, and pour glitter over it. The glitter sticks beautifully!


I had this idea to make this journaling block before I started this page. I even wrote a note to myself to do this so I wouldn't forget. I typed something on Photoshop, kept the measurements in mind and then printed it. Then I adhered vellum to the back of my glittered chipboard, cut around it, then I adhered the printed journaling behind that. Have fun with your journaling!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: