Friday, February 15, 2008

Fun in the sun

Ok, so this is not my most favorite page in the world. I think it's way too busy. I loved the paper with all of the "circles", but I think I needed to use it differently. But you know what? Scrapbooking is something I allow myself to relax in (yes, I have to allow myself sometimes--ha!). I don't have to do everything perfectly. I'm going to have days where I really like what I make and then days where I frown and think, "What was I thinking?" I'm going to enjoy this hobby thoroughly...no matter what comes out of it.


I have some pretty funny siblings. Click on page to see more silly detail. Ha!


Because I love glitter, I *love* two-way glue pens. I drew this flourish myself with the pen and poured glitter over it. Honestly, glitter made this page better for me! Haha! (Glitter makes everything better...well, not for everyone) Haha!


These are some epoxy embellishments. I put them over white paper and trimmed to get a better view of it since it wouldn't have been very eye-catching if I would have put it directly on the page.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: