Saturday, February 2, 2008

Grand Canyon

Hubby and I went on a trip to the Grand Canyon and other places in Arizona/Utah this past summer. I am in the beginning stages of creating a scrapbook with the pictures. It's a bit of a challenge with about 2,000 pictures to choose from. It's hard to pick and choose. The album I have for it is by Scrapworks and it's called An-tho-lo-gie. (spelling?) It's a special album with pages that you can just slide pictures like 4x6's into the page protectors. So I'm not going to be scrapbooking every picture. Whew!


This is a pretty simple page, which my hubby loves. He likes the simple pages; I do too, but with the crazy scrapbooking mood I have been in lately, it's hard to pull back the reigns of complexity. I decided to try to put in both of what we like. He really liked this one!


Turning some of the photos into black & white helps change things up a bit.


This is the first page of the album. One thing I really appreciate about digital scrapbooking is taking a photo and blowing it up big for the background.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great blog!!! Very good pictures!