Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Slump

I know, I know... I haven't posted anything for a few days. I'm in a slump. I scrapbooked a page the other day, but I didn't think it turned out that great, so I decided it was time for a break. I didn't want to scrapbook just for the sake of scrapbooking. I would rather scrapbook when I am feeling creative and excited about it. Now, don't get me wrong, I am ALWAYS excited about scrapbooking, but what I am talking about is that my mind is filled with lots of ideas and this craving to sit down and scrap, scrap, scrap. It's ok to take a break! In the meantime I am enjoying knitting and preparing for a stamp workshop this weekend.
P.S. Check out the March issue of Creating Keepsakes. There aren't a lot of ideas, but there is a lot of information about different products. I think it's full of great information!

No comments: