Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday pages

Today was a beautiful sunny day. It was perfect for scrapbooking.


I apologize that this one is a little dark. I really like this paper by My Mind's Eye. It came in a kit; the "sweet" and "beautiful" die-cuts are from that kit.


One more page to add to the 2008 album. I was super excited to use some of the new brown flowers. This is also paper from My Mind's Eye.

In the past I always scrapbooked in chronological order, but this year that has changed, and it's weird to me. It's been so nice to break out of that box and dive into the newness of scrapbooking! Whoohoo! Anyway...I also used to try to put my pages in the albums in order by date, but now that's becoming tricky since I am not scrapbooking in time order AND I am doing digital on top of that. So, I'm not going to worry about putting them in time order from now on, but just as I complete the pages. It feels a little weird doing this because my mind thinks that Christmas pictures cannot be next to July pictures. Ha! But I know I will appreciate this new way very soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: