Friday, March 28, 2008

Hybrid

Oh no! I'm going hybrid. What is hybrid? Combining traditional & digital scrapbooking. I don't know that much about it...yet. I want to learn more.


The khaki-colored cardstock is what I printed on. It's brushes and journaling were creating in Photoshop. Then I printed out a picture, and cut out a circle. Embellishments were added...thus a finished product! Something funny about this page is that the picture has nothing to do with the journaling, but it was taken on Easter. Ha!


The white piece of paper with the green, turquoise, and brown flowers is what I created in Photoshop. There are other digital elements added to the page, too, along with a quote. After printing I added the picture, flowers, rhinestones, ribbon, and letters.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Loretta said...

Wowza...you continually amaze and inspire me.
Love ya...Loretta