Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pages with NEW stuff

Coming up with titles for posts is challenging sometimes. Ha!

These are some pages I made a couple of days ago. I was so excited to use my new stuff, but I realized that I need to pace myself more. I think what happens is that I'm scared to use any of it because I really like it and I don't want to use it for just anything, and so then I corner myself. Plus I haven't been feeling very creative lately. That happens sometimes, doesn't it? We go through times where we are super creative and then times where we are not.


This was the first page I worked on. The Fancy Pants "About a Boy" paper is probably my most favorite!! I will do some journaling in the top right corner to complete this page.


Warning: Stampin' Up! Craft ink does NOT dry on transparencies! I figured that out after it had been drying for, oh, 3 days! Ha! A clean tissue fixed that problem before I put it in a page protector. *smile*


I really don't know what to say about this page. I think I have fretted about this page...ok, so maybe I AM a perfectionist when it comes to scrapbooking. Haha! My eyes tell me this page is way too busy, but I'm lost right now in how to fix it. So I'm going to leave it alone. Even as I'm sitting here I'm still feeling bothered. Ok, maybe I won't be able to leave it alone. *sniff*

Now I should go clean up the mess I made. The loft is pretty messy today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: