Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Create

Inspiration came from: http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/04/407957096_1144804193.jpg
Elsie is one of my favorite famous scrapbookers. She has a very unique style.


This is a digital 8-1/2 x 11 page, which I plan on printing and putting on a 12 x 12 page. I have been noticing myself really liking the look of 8-1/2 x 11 size pages again (I used to scrapbook this size), so I wouldn't be surprised if I went back to that for awhile, or even did both sizes. Since I'm not scrapbooking in order anymore I could do both and have separate albums.

The E's are missing...they will be painted on later.

The journaling is around the border of the page, which a new font from CK. Gotta love new fonts! This one was actually one I purchased from scrapNfonts.com today. It's called CK Petite Hand. I really like handwriting fonts.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: