Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Drawers

Next to my work table I have a plastic 3-drawer storage container. After reorganizing the top drawer, I thought I would take some pictures of it. It really was quite a mess before this.


This is the top drawer.
I have it divided into 4 parts.
Top left corner is embossing powders and Pearl Ex.
Bottom left corner is for adhesives or any type of glue.
Top right corner is miscellaneous.
Bottom right corner is glue dots, sponges, cotton balls, and Q-tips...yes, those bathroom essentials. Ha! (Don't worry, they are used for stamping purposes)


This is the middle drawer, and uh, it needs a little help. As you can see, the ribbon is a *little* out of control. I kind of like it that way right now though. Ha! The left side is a basket full of buttons...Bag O Buttons in different color groups. If you look real closely you can even see some marbles.

The bottom drawer (not shown) has my word and letter stamps.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: