Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fun

Well, this page only took hours to create! Haha! Nah, actually I had life to attend to. Bummer, huh? Ha!

The torn paper was a digital element I bought from Scrap Girls a long time ago, but I forgot I even had it. It wasn't until I was organizing my digi stuff on Photoshop Bridge that I remembered I had them. So today I thought I would try them out. At first I had no idea how to overlay the patterned paper onto the torn paper and make it still look like the torn paper with the stitching. With some help from a friend, the mystery was solved. Yeah!


I had fun creating this page. I love how bright and cheerful it looks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just have to tell you that I love the layout, enjoy the blog (CUTE header!) In fact, I had a good enough time looking around in your blog that I'm TAGGING YOU!

Head on over to my blog and see what's up. Tee hee....

http://lifemuses-ro.typepad.com/life_muses_by_ro/