Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Flower Cards

I really like flowers...on cards, scrapbook pages...but I don't like having a flower garden. Haha!


Green Galore and Groovy Guava mixed...I've never done that before. Bubble wrap was stamped in Chocolate Chip on background.


Using patterned paper on my cards is still a "new" thing for me.


My grandmother's favorite color is "peach", so I made her this birthday card.

Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I take my job seriously by finding ideas that will meet my customers "needs" (Haha! Is stamping a need?). When I come up with a final project idea, there are usually hours of experimenting, testing, and trial behind each card that actually shows up in a demonstration. So it's nice every once in awhile to kick back and make cards without thinking about it being a project. Sometimes those "kick back" cards turn into project cards for a workshop.

There are more cards I would like to share...but one has turned into a project I will use at an upcoming workshop (and I don't want to spoil the surprise), and one is a card I made for someone who visits this blog. I will post that one after they have received it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lana said...

these are cute!! thanks for the tag! I did my turn and got some others too :)