Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Friends

WARNING: Bright page!

Guess where I found myself again today? On Photoshop. *gasp* Yeah, digital is just my thing right now. I do have some traditional pages that I've created, but I'm either not going to post them or I will wait until later to post them.

THIS page was a LOT of fun! I think it was the bright colors, which I cannot seem to get away from right now (maybe it's the rain?). I thought this page was adorable.


The background paper was something I made with brushes. Rhonna Farrer's Roughed Up brushes are one of my favorite brushes. There are textures, inks, roughed edges, etc.

I bought two new items with this page in mind from Scrap Girls. One was a Scrap Girls Tool of glitter. This was something I had to copy/paste to Photoshop Styles, which I had never done before. Let's just say it's opened a whole NEW avenue of digital for me! The more glitter the better!!! There are so many cool digital elements out there.

The other newbie is stitching. This isn't just any ordinary stitching. This is a brush that is smart. SMART!! Yeah, who would have thought!? When I went around the corners of the picture, the brush turned too. All I had to do was keep the mouse clicked down and just dragged (Bek, I'm glad I'm not saying that outloud...hmph!) it and the stitches just kept on coming. It was great! Like a digital sewing machine.

I'm having way too much fun!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: