Friday, May 2, 2008

Purrfect!

Here's my Tigger baby! This was from November of 2007. (Ha! I should put the date on the page somewhere) I have a picture of him yawning that I was thinking about including with this page, but decided to save it for another page...another day.

This is all digital. I guess I'm in a digital scrapbooking mood right now. One thing I really like about digital scrapbooking is that the options are unlimited!! You can do so many things with what you have...and you can use the digital supplies over and over again. Sure, I get tired of some of the supplies after awhile, but I save them anyway for that day when I will probably use them again.


Tigger is licking out of a Brown Cow yogurt container (don't worry...he only got the "crumbs"). It's my favorite yogurt! {just some added info there}
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lana said...

oooh i love this layout!! thank you for commenting on my blog! i'm glad you posted b/c it now led me to yours :)

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

TOO cute! Love the colour. :0) mel