Thursday, June 19, 2008

2008 here I come!!

I'm not going to say that I'm "officially" finished scrapbooking 2007 photos. It will be one of those "Oh, I forgot to scrapbook that picture" and then I will scrapbook it. Ha! There are also a lot of scenery pictures that I will put into a separate album and it will be a simple album (seriously). Pictures of scenery are my biggest scrapbooking challenge! Oh, and there's the Grand Canyon scrapbook too, so you see, I'm not really done with 2007.

Here are some digital pages of 2008:


One of the reasons I love digital is because you can take a picture and make it any size, just like I did with the moon photo. I don't think I am completely finished with this page yet, but I might be.


This page was a challenge for me. The first draft totally did NOT look anything like this. I'm honestly surprised at myself that I used blue on this page. I just purchased a new winter jacket because I'm so tired of blue. Can you guess what color my new jacket is? Hee!


After I have this one printed I am getting out "real" buttons and filling in the blanks.

Because I am not scrapping in chronological order anymore, I am putting the dates on each page. It's kinda fun and I leave it as my last detail. With that being said, for some reason I have been scrapbooking in time order with 2008. Interesting...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebekah Smith said...

I love that first page!! You look so pretty!! You're funny about putting the date down. I almost always do that and I scrap in order. Haha!

Lana said...

I LOOOve this orange one!! such a fun pic & lo!!