Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cards, Cards, Cards

You could definitely say that I have been in the mood for stamping. It's been a lot of fun! I was motivated because I wanted to show my Stamper's 10 club members some cards using SU's In-Colors that will be retiring. I also wanted to show them some of the new In-Colors. The two sets that are shown a lot here are SU's Wanted and Baroque Motifs.
(Sorry about the dark pictures)


Above was used with Embrace Life and Doodle This. I was trying to water color on this card which was previously painted with gesso. I think I did ok for not really knowing what I was doing. Ha!

One of my new favorite things to do is to paint with an aqua painter using ink refills on watercolor paper. I just drop a tiny bit of ink onto a plate and then use the aqua painter. These are using some of the new In-Colors (Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze?).


Watercoloring on gesso cardstock.

Up close view of the one from above.

Two of the new In-Colors are shown here, but I don't remember the names of them.





This is one of my favorites! It's another where I used the ink refills and aqua painter.





Someone will be seeing this card very soon...




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I LOVE all of your stuff!