Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pages & New Album


I was too lazy to take the pages out of the page protectors...


The center of this page was created in Photoshop, printed, and then I found some background patterned paper that matched it. I added a few buttons and now it's complete.


This layout will look familiar to those who have seen the cover of the August '08 Creating Keepsakes magazine. I really liked the colors together! The journal block was created in Photoshop, which was printed and cut out. The layers of paper were sewn. The chipboard flairs were painted pink and then stamped with SU Whisper White Craft ink with a paisley stamp. I really like how this page turned out!


My new scrapbook album. My sister-in-law, Jessica told me about these albums by We R Memory Keepers. I really liked the yellow one. I don't see a lot of yellow albums.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: