Saturday, July 26, 2008

Random Moos!

The only thing Photoshop works well for in my life right now (without our newer computer) is editing and resizing photos. And even that takes lots of time and patience. Ha!


I snuck in green onto this page and I liked the way it looks. The orange color is one of the new In-Colors from SU called Tango Tangerine. Or is it Tangerine Tango? Hmmm...



This page was a lot of fun! The editing in Photoshop only took *yawn* (forever). Before I started I knew I wanted some scalloped frames around each picture. I wanted them to look worn. I have some digital frames that I use a lot in Photoshop, but since I didn't want to go that direction, I decided to make the frames myself. I'm so glad I kept the Fiskars scissors that I have. I used them back in my Creative Memories days and honestly thought I would never use them again.


I cut the heart out of some transparent folder thing and then painted the edges with pink acrylic paint. The small heart is cut from felt. And the last touch was the brown button.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lana said...

These are SO stinking cute!! all hail the Creative Memory Days!! LOL :) :)