Saturday, July 26, 2008

Scrapbook Class

This is the "before" view of the page I worked on at the scrapbooking class today. The class example doesn't really look anything like this. (Yes, I'm a rebel!) I love the patterned paper and I wanted to use the whole sheet on one page. That's one of the things I love about the scrapbooking classes--everyone gets the same packet of paper and embellishments, but everyone's creations are totally different.



This chipboard swirl was stamped with some brown distress ink and then stamped with some light blue ink. The edges were "painted" with some copper Stickles (I think that's what it's called). I really love the way the copper-color looks on it. I would have never picked out that color on my own. I really like it!!


My friend Katrina was so sweet and let me use some of her letters. The class instructor, Nettie, had "things" in her title, so I followed her example. My friend Jamie was telling me about how Ali Edwards was saying something about starting with journaling first on a page, and so I think I'm going to challenge myself to do that with this page. I will journal first and then add the pictures. I'll post the "after" page soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: