Monday, August 4, 2008

123...7



I was at the scrapbook store today and they just received some new product. I'm not usually one to buy Jolee's (sp?) stickers, but I really was drawn to this sheet called Clubhouse. I had these pictures of my little brother Jacob in mind. In fact, I came home and started working on the page right away.


I have been wanting to do something with these chipboard numbers for awhile. There's no real reason for them, but I will probably journal something about how fast Jacob is growing up and how he was 7 years old in these pictures.


This is a page of my friend Carrie and I. She was the one who introduced stamping and Stampin' Up! to me. I remember getting into it, and then thinking stamping was such a waste! Haha! I'm so glad I changed my mind! She is also my SU upline.
I started this page a few days ago and finally finished it today. The paper is my favorite right now! You've seen it on here before. And I plan on using more! Haha!


I stamped some words in Whisper White Craft ink onto black paper and then trimmed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: