Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cards



This is a card we made at the stamping workshop over the weekend. Dry embossing was done on the white/vanilla paper. The brown paper was cornered with a corner rounder. Flowers from Eastern Elegance (I think that's the name) were stamped in Tangerine Tango and So Saffron, layered on one another, and then silver beads were adhered to the middle of the flower. This was then stuck on So Saffron twill ribbon. Everything was adhered and complete!


Silver embossing on vellum and overlayed on patterned paper.



Lots of layers here using some of the new In-Colors. I made the brown scallop circle using a corner rounder from EK Success without the guard. I love scallops! (The food too!) No wording on this card yet. I like to make some without wording so I can stamp whatever I want to on it later when I know who it is going to and if it's a thanks/birthday/sympathy/friendship/etc. card.


Eastern Elegance meets Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss (patterned paper!!), and Chocolate Chip (which is my favorite color to use right now).
Posted by Picasa

No comments: