Monday, September 22, 2008

Digital Printing

My friend Bekah was asking if I would show some pictures of the digital pages I had printed that I considered "less quality" than from where I normally have them printed, so I thought I would post about that today.

I wanted to find a company that would print 12x12 pages for less, so I had about 10 pages printed with this company, Scrapbooks To Share. It was $2.00 per page. I thought the quality was good, but Good Life Photo's quality is something I like better, so that's why I continue with them.


This is a page I had printed with Scrapbooks To Share. They don't do full 12x12 prints, so there's a border around the page, which makes it 12x12. So that's something to consider, but it's not a bad thing.


Here's an upclose of this page. The page itself has a lot of detail going on, so please excuse that. ha!


I took this picture to show how you can see the ink...I don't know what this is called, but in certain light you can see this.


This is a page I had printed digitally. I had it in the same angle of light as the top photo, but the print inks blends together better than the top. I don't think I'm making sense, but I'm trying. Haha! This print also is more like a photo when you have it printed. It has that same feel. The top photo feels like cardstock.

Please feel free to comment with any questions you may have.

Oh, and HAPPY FALL!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: