Thursday, September 18, 2008

Love


The picture above was edited in Photoshop:
1. Open Photo that has color cast (not very bright, kinda dull)
2. In Photoshop hit Ctrl-l (as in lollipop).
3. Click on the white eyedropper on the menu and select an area on your photo. (I picked my sweatshirt)
4. Photoshop will adjust the entire picture based on whatever point you picked...this is fun...watch out!
5. Duplicate the layer. Set the top layer to Soft Light blending mode and change the opacity to 50% or more.
Fun! Fun! Fun!



I wasn't intending to scrapbook, but just play around with some things I have been learning, but I couldn't leave this photo unscrapped. Haha! Is that even a word?

I'm really liking the scrolls right now, especially in black. Black seems to be finding it's way back into my color palette.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lana said...

i LOVE your new banner & profile pic!! YAY! super cool and this page with the photo editing is awesome!