Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Color Inspiration #28

Here is another go at Kristina's Color Inspiration.



I like this card, but it's not really "me". Well, it is orange...ha! And I love orange! This is the card I pictured in my mind when I first saw the color inspiration picture.

Supplies: Cardstock: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie; Ink: Whisper White Craft, Sage Shadow Craft, Ruby Red Classic; Stamp sets: Embrace Life, Eastern Blooms; Other: Ruby Red marker, rhinestone brad, stitching.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

stamp and scrape said...

Such a lovely design - such a pretty card!
Ros

Karen Giron said...

This is beautiful - I really like the layered look of the blooms under the branches.

Karen said...

Oh wow!!! This looks so like the inspiration picture!! Fantastic card! I found that challenge hard to make a card with so I made a little gift box instead! lol

Karen
xo

Leonie said...

I am not an orange person either, but I think you did a terrific job with the challenge, very clever

Sam said...

Oh Christina, this card is fabulous. Very eye-catching!

Well done,
Sam.

Lindsay said...

great card... good luck in the round up!

Anonymous said...

I love orange, too! Your card is great!

Anonymous said...

Christina, Thanks for visiting my blog. I love Kristina's challenges. Love you card, too. A really unique way to combine these two stamp sets. Sylvia

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! I love the flower stamped in white on the orange. Wonderful effect!