Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lighthouse

I was feeling creative with this page. In Photoshop I cut out the lighthouse from one of the pictures and then put all of the pictures I wanted to use over it, did a clipping mask, printed, and cut it out.


I totally cut off my head in one of these pictures! Oops!!


I liked making the font in a shape of "light" coming out of the lighthouse.

Also, the border idea came from the NOV Creating Keepsakes magazine. I'm really liking the new Autumn Vine paper by SU.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Debi said...

Thank goodness for those CK magazines!! I'd be completely lost without them. Have a blessed day today!!

Debi said...

Just wanted you to know that I added your site to "my favorites" list on my blog. :) Hope you have an awesome today living in Him!!