Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Week in the Life Monday page



I have been thinking a lot about how I wanted to display my pictures and notes for each day. This is what I saw in my mind, so I thought that I better create it. Everyone's will be different and I'm interested to see what everyone created once this project is complete (or even before). I know there are a lot of links of them through the comments on Ali's blog. The first day of taking notes I just jotted down what was going on and my thoughts on things. I'm not very good at journaling that kind of stuff, but I'm happy with what came out. Ha! What I really want to focus on is the pictures. I think the pictures tell the story all by themselves.

I see a lot of really good things because of doing this project. I've had a few different people who live thousands of miles from me tell me how neat it has been to look at the photos I've been posting because it makes them feel like they are right here with me throughout the day. That really makes me feel good!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: