Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Color Inspiration #31



I was super duper excited to finally get this stamp set! I believe it's called Fabulous Flowers. I wanted to add a word to the side of the flower, but I couldn't decide what I wanted to add, so I left it alone...for now.


I used one layer of the Glossy Glaze Enamel embossing powder on the orange and yellow flower layers. I thought it gave it a wet flower look.

Supplies used: Stamp: Fabulous Flowers; Cardstock: Whisper White; Patterned paper: Close to Cocoa (SU); Ink: So Saffron, Elegant Eggplant, Pumpkin Pie; Other: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, orange ribbon (SU)
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

cool I love this stamp set....I NEED to get it...your card is so pretty

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

OOOH! I've always wanted that stamp set too! I like your idea of using the pattern paper. I can't wait to play along too!

ohradiogirl said...

Very nice and simple. I like the flower as the focal point.

Leonie said...

That flower is fabulous! great card!

Kate's Life said...

Love that stamp set! I really like what you did with it- great card!

Selene Kempton said...

you did such a wonderful job! WTG!

Anonymous said...

I've never seen anyone color/pop up that flower like you did - very original and pretty!

Becky said...

What a fabulous card! I love it!

Dori Shelton said...

Your card is fabulous! I don't have this set; but I may have to give some serious consideration to acquiring it.

Mel H. said...

Very pretty card.