Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

Hello there! Do you have all of your food for the feast? Are you ready?


This is probably the most simple card I have made in oh...a long, long time! I think it needs glitter or something. Ha! I found the idea here.


This is what my work table looks like today. It looks like this most of the time, until I finally decide to clean it off and start fresh. I have a lot of projects going on; it's been fun!


This is the floor next to my desk. I work in PILES! Ha!


This is the little table where I keep my paper and magazines, and whatever other stuff I can cram onto it when I have projects going on. The Ziplock holds unfinished Christmas cards...*blush*. And Amy Butler fabric...oh yeah!

Hopefully sometime today I will be posting some pictures of a project I have been working on. I'm super excited about it and I can't wait to share it! Stay tuned...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: