Monday, December 1, 2008

12 Tags of Christmas

I'm always inspired by what Ali Edwards shows on her site. Today she talked about Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas. I decided to join in on the fun today.



At first I thought I'd make the tag for one of the Christmas albums I am doing, but I liked it so much I decided it would become a tree ornament. And because we don't have a tree up yet, I used some branches from a tree outside our house to take the picture. There is little mistake on this tag, which I feel the need to point out. It's a snowflake that's missing its parts. Ha! That was because I had to change gears on my idea halfway through. But I like it just like it is and I'm not going to change it. It's not about perfection, right??

Right?

I'll be posting the first day(s) of my 25 days of December album SOON.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: