Sunday, February 1, 2009

Heart Box

As promised, I said I would show what we made at a class yesterday. Nettie taught the class and she did a super good job! She reminded me to smile once...haha...no seriously, it was super fun and I got to stay later than expected!! Yeah!


This is the top of the heart box. I'm not usually interested in making boxes, but I really liked this...like a lot! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to keep this for myself or give it as a gift. I guess I'll just have to see what happens. As I type this I'm getting all of these ideas of what I could do with it as a gift. Hmmm...


The top and a glimpse of the inside.


The side.

I'm loving Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz paper and ribbon.

I made one card tonight (I was supposed to make 3--oops!), but I cannot show it until later because it could spoil the surprise for someone who visits this blog.

So until tomorrow...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: