Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hello!

It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted anything. I'm visiting family/friends in Michigan. I have really been missing creating, so I sat down and made some cards today. I felt like I had better create something before I went crazy. Ha! I'm used to creating something each day, so this was a much-needed time of creating this morning. I have been knitting a bit, too. I found a super cool yarn shop in town here and I'm planning on going there again sometime. I've been to a few scrapbooking type stores too and I have plans for a couple more. *SMILE* It's strange though because when I walk into a scrapbooking store now, I'm a lot more selective and picky about what I purchase because I love digital scrapbooking so much.

I thought the lighting for these cards would be good, but I guess it wasn't...sooo, I tried to lighten everything as much as I could . The blue on the card is actually more of a brighter turquoise color. That was the last card I made.


This is my favorite card I made today. I'm so thankful they had glue-all (Elmer's). I tell ya, it's challenging not having a paper cutter and other things I'm used to using, but it's fun working with what I have. It's so possible to make cards even when you don't have everything you think you need. I really think I'm going to have to purchase a paper cutter for my little sisters though.

I just couldn't pass up this paper. I think this will make a cute little kid birthday card.

Maybe I'll be back with more creations soon!



No comments: