Monday, March 9, 2009

Digital Class



Above is the page that Jessica Sprague had us create for our first assignment in her advanced digital scrapbooking class. I signed up for this class in December and the class started when I was on vacation, so I have a lot of catching up to do. I'm learning so much already. One of the last things she asked us to do I was just like, "Oh wow, that's amazing!" Photoshop IS amazing and it's SO powerful!! I'm looking forward to learning more. This page has a journal block and another place for words or journaling, but I left it all blank because I'm not sure what I want to do or if I will even keep this pics for this page.

I really missed digital scrapbooking when I was gone...like a lot! I am definitely a digital scrapbooker now. Scrapbooking stores still make my heart go "pitter patter", but it's definitely not the same for me anymore. Most of the things I bought are for card-making. I know there's still a part of me that wants to make a mess and play with paper, so I think I'll just have to leave that to the card-making part of it.

So if you ever get a chance to take a Jessica Sprague class, I would highly recommend it! She's an amazing teacher and really knows her stuff!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is awesome! is it 100% digital? it has such depth! I am "lifting" this one to try the "messy" way. Welcome back
Nettie

Christina Smith said...

Yup, this is 100% digital! Drop shadows are wonderful.

Debi said...

Glad to see you made it back.

I've always been curious about digital scrapbooking. Do you have to have photoshop in order to take the class? Probably, huh?

Christina Smith said...

Hi Debi,

Yes, you would need to have Photoshop or Photoshop Elements (less expensive) to participate in the class. Please feel free to ask if you have anymore questions.