Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hybrid + Cake + Ribbon

The first two pictures are part of some hybrid (digi + traditional) pages I created tonight. Tomorrow I will take pictures of the completed pages. I had SOOOOO much fun creating them tonight. I guess the creative juices were just spilling over. More about that later...


*I realized after I blogged this that the image is a Photoshop file, not a JPEG, so it may not show, but no worries, tomorrow you will see the full image*


This is my "imitation" Baked Alaska that I wish I could eat each meal for ever and ever. (I guess this would be included under the "etc" part of this blog)


And this is a problem.

I don't know what I want to do with this problem yet. I've seen so many ideas about ribbon storage, but I haven't found anything yet that really excites me. I guess I better do something about this...and soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: