Monday, March 30, 2009

Katie

This was the second hybrid page I created yesterday of my sister Katie.


This part was created in Photoshop. I saw some ideas on Rhonna Farrer's blog that I really liked. One idea was the damask pattern blending behind Katie. Again, there are some differences between the Photoshop and the completed project because of the printer and taking pictures.


This is the completed page. I love the butterflies! When I was creating the first part of the page in Photoshop I imagined the butterflies and I couldn't wait to get to that part. I had so much fun making this page! At first I had this page created without the word 'sweet'. My eyes told me that I needed to fill that spot. So I went back to my Photoshop design, played around with fonts until I found this one and then I printed it on some transparent paper.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love these pages with the butterflies!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Those butterflies are sooo cute! A perfect addition to the page.