Sunday, March 22, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #1


Dawn McVey has some beautiful creations, so I was so excited to see that she's starting her own color challenge. Here is the card I created for the challenge. I think the colors look different in real life, so I guess I need to work on my photography skills some more.


And this is a little peek at what I have in store for my stamping club members for next month's workshop...unless I change my mind before then...which is always possible.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the backgound paper you used. Super cute card. Great job with the fun color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

So cute! Love the stitching! I was so excited to see she started this color challenge! Cant wait to play along myself!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Wonderful card. I love the flower image!

Anonymous said...

looks like gulp......glitter......I'll get brave!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Christina, this is so beautiful!