Monday, April 13, 2009

Card Box

At times it might be an understatement that I make a lot of cards. *blush* I like to give my cards as gifts. A few months ago I found this neat tutorial/instructions to make a card box perfect for holding the card-size I make. I am putting 12 cards + 12 envelopes in the boxes; it seems to be the right amount for them to fit perfectly. I made three boxes all together, but I am only showing one of them here.


This is the front of the box.


A side view.


I didn't make this card to go with the box, but i think it will go with it now. Ha!


I sprayed some yellow glimmer mist on the flower to give it a pretty shimmer.

This would be a cute little box for cards, chocolate, or other fun treats. I will definitely be making more in the future.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: